Children who are baptised Catholics or have a Catholic connection (preference enrolments).
- A child has been baptised or is being prepared to be baptised in the Catholic Church.
- A child's parent / guardian has already allowed one or more siblings to be baptised in the Catholic Church.
- At least one parent / guardian is a Catholic. Although their child has not yet been baptised, the child's participation in the life of the school could lead to the parents having the child baptised.
- With the agreement of the child's parent / guardian, a grandparent or other significant adult in the child's life, such as an aunt, uncle or godparent, undertakes to support the child's formation in the faith and practices of the Church.
- One or more of the child's non-Catholic parents / guardians is preparing to become a Catholic.
Children who are not Catholics (non preference enrolments)
- Any student eligible to enrol for free state funded education in a NZ school.
- And parents or guardians agree for their child to participate in the Religious Education programme and abide by the policies and procedures of our special character school.
Please read our school's Enrolment Policy.pdf