Children who are baptised Catholics or have a Catholic connection (preference enrolments).
- A child has been baptised or is being prepared to be baptised in the Catholic Church.
- A child's parent / guardian has already allowed one or more siblings to be baptised in the Catholic Church.
- At least one parent / guardian is a Catholic. Although their child has not yet been baptised, the child's participation in the life of the school could lead to the parents having the child baptised.
- With the agreement of the child's parent / guardian, a grandparent or other significant adult in the child's life, such as an aunt, uncle or godparent, undertakes to support the child's formation in the faith and practices of the Church.
- One or more of the child's non-Catholic parents / guardians is preparing to become a Catholic.
Children who are not Catholics (non preference enrolments)
- Any student eligible to enrol for free state funded education in a NZ school.
- And parents or guardians agree for their child to participate in the Religious Education programme and abide by the policies and procedures of our special character school.